Enter for a chance to win 35 great! end of summer fantasy reads about powerful women…or even a Kindle Fire!
Haven’t read my Cookbook From Hell: Reheated? Here’s a chance to win one. Jump aboard by September 13th at:
Or just grab a copy now!
Cookbook from Hell: Reheated
After 14 billion years of cleaning up after God, the Devil is having a mid-life crisis. Before she can settle into a proper state of self pity, a Buddhist Hungry Ghost steals the Software that Runs the Universe, and it all goes to Hell from there.
When God cheats at Scrabble, does Hell freeze over?
After 14 billion years of cleaning up after God, the Devil descends into a mid-life crisis. Before she can settle into that perfect state of self-pity, a Buddhist Hungry Ghost steals the Software that Runs the Universe. And it all goes to Hell from there.
She quickly assembles her crisis team:
- St. Peter – hacked his way out of Purgatory, been running Heaven ever since
- Valerie – a Seattle cookbook editor, changed forever by the Cookbook from Hell
- Eric – her IT guy, now sees his formidable boss in a whole new light
- Henrietta – a foot-tall angel with a talking disorder—she never shuts up
- The Librarian from Hell
- Assorted demons, angels, philosophers, and other persons both dead and living
From the Pacific Northwest, to Hell, Heaven, and back. Let the race to stop Armageddon begin.