I recently had the honor (and let’s be serious, total fun) of talking with Joanna Penn about:
- Estate Planning
- my own theory of “The Reader Clock”
- what comes next in e-book sales
- Being a male romance writer
- …and much more
Seriously, it was a blast of a talk and hopefully it will be a fun podcast!
Or you can just jump straight into the book!
You created a valuable block of Intellectual Property. Fantastic! Now you must tell your heirs the ways they can manage it while you still can.More info →
Yes! He’s finally done it!
To join the fun, just click on:
What will you find there? Well, we’re just starting out, so not much.
However, it will soon have:
- Exclusive content
- Exclusive news
- Sneak peaks
- Behind the scenes extras
- Sale announcements
- Live updates
- Coolio research factoids (probably shout outs for research help on others)
- Chances to interact more easily with the author (and each other)
- Quizzes that may affect future writing projects
- Prizes for naming characters?
- Who knows!
Come join the fun!
Pam Stark and I had a great time talking about the origins of some of my series, a bicycle trip around the world, the writing process, and why I’m so fascinated by strong women. It’s a fun listen!