- Get the lowest price anywhere.
- It helps the author, who actually makes more via direct sales than sales through any other retailer. It’s true!
Three ways to own M. L. Buchman’s Tales!
- Always the lowest price anywhere.
- Start with a free audio book of Daniel’s Christmas read by the author.
- CLICK HERE to browse audio.
2. SUBSCRIBE TO SHORT STORIES
- Get every story a full week before its official release date.
- This includes M.L.’s Ides of Matt stories as well as ones sold to magazines, anthologies, and other collections. Don’t miss a one!
- For as little as $2, you get to own a copy…(and help buy M.L. his next cup of hot chocolate!)
- CLICK HERE to sign up for short stories.
3. SUBSCRIBE TO NOVELS
- Get every novel two (2) weeks before its official release date.
- Never miss a single title.
- Every novel is at least $1 cheaper by buying direct (fine print: the rare novellas will be at the same price as retail).
- CLICK HERE to sign up for novels.
- You may unsubscribe at any time.
- If we miss a deadline for some reason? You get the title for free.
- The author makes more on all of these sales than if you buy it directly from retailer sites at a higher price. Well done, you!
- Your purchase is loaded to your own device.
- Audio is delivered by Findaway Voices (free app included).
- E-books are subscribed to one-time on Patreon and then delivered to your e-mail in-box as a Bookfunnel download link each time there is a new release. Bookfunnel offers the best loading assistance in the business.
- Print and audio subscriptions, and backlist titles are not yet available (but we’re working on it).
- The lowest price plus you get to help the author. Definitely a win-win situation. Thank you!