Audio is the up-and-coming market, but the price of entry can be a horrific $300-500 per finished hour and up.
M. L. Buchman has recorded and published over 30 audio titles—himself.
Here he covers the basics you need to record your own audiobooks.
- How to decide if it’s the best option.
- When you should outsource the engineering.
- Why you’re wrong when you “hate your own voice.”
- Tools, techniques, and free studio space ideas.
- A step-by-step guide to recording and engineering your own audiobook.
- How to quantify direct, and most importantly of all, indirect costs.
This simplified guide delivers the confidence to tackle the unique opportunity of “Read by Author.”
Read by Author