I recently spent a lovely conversation with Kerry Schafer discussing creativity for her podcast on that topic. She named our talk “Full Throttle Creativity” which I really like and may have to steal.
Anyway, it should make a fun listen as it was definitely a fun talk!
https://www.writeattheedge.com/blog/https/writeattheedge/embrace-your-full-throttle-creative-life (many additional links there to your favorite caster)
Thanks again, Kerry!
I recently had the honor (and let’s be serious, total fun) of talking with Joanna Penn about:
- Estate Planning
- my own theory of “The Reader Clock”
- what comes next in e-book sales
- Being a male romance writer
- …and much more
Seriously, it was a blast of a talk and hopefully it will be a fun podcast!
Estate Planning For Authors With M.L Buchman
Or you can just jump straight into the book!
You created a valuable block of Intellectual Property. Fantastic! Now you must tell your heirs the ways they can manage it while you still can.
More info →
Yes! He’s finally done it!
To join the fun, just click on:
What will you find there? Well, we’re just starting out, so not much.
However, it will soon have:
- Exclusive content
- Exclusive news
- Sneak peaks
- Behind the scenes extras
- Sale announcements
- Live updates
- Coolio research factoids (probably shout outs for research help on others)
- Chances to interact more easily with the author (and each other)
- Quizzes that may affect future writing projects
- Prizes for naming characters?
- Who knows!
Come join the fun!